click on image to view slideshow
This flexible solution supports quick and easy changes of bin sizes and locations to accommodate any pick-to-light sequence required. Like all SpeasTech pick-to-light systems, Smart Frame is automated via our infrared windows to greatly reduce labor and errors. In fact, a study of all installed Smart Frames revealed an error rate of only 3 PPM. Multiple Smart Frames can be linked together to form an extensive system. The integrated smart controller can stand alone or interface with PCs, PLCs and mainframes for easy exchange of data.
Features & Benefits
- Infrared sensor detects good and bad picks, audibly alarms on bad ones.
- Easy to program.
- Reduces operator labor.
- Reduces operator training time.
- Reduces errors for reduced scrap and returns.
- Error rate of only 3 PPM in installed systems.
- Increases productivity.
- Records completed picks for better inventory control.
- Compatible with all types of storage racks and bins.
- Interfaces with equipment using RS-232 and discrete I/O.
- Compatible with DeviceNet, Ethernet and other communications devices.